CareCredit® is a credit card issued exclusively for use in paying for your health care expenses. You can apply for a CareCredit® card to cover the facility portion of your bill at participating surgical facilities.
- Depending on the cost of your procedure and the options offered at your surgical facility, 6 month special financing option on qualifying purchases of $200 or more.*
- To apply for a CareCredit® credit card, visit the CareCredit® website www.carecredit.com
- Call them directly at: (800) 677-0718
- Call your surgical facility if you have any questions.
- Click here to learn more from the CareCredit® website.
*Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. See provider for details.
Waystar is a patient auto-draft program through which you can set up monthly payments for the surgical facility portion of your bill.
- A valid checking account number, credit card or debit card must be provided.
- Payment can be spread over a maximum of six months.
- You will be charged/debited a fixed payment amount each month until the fulfillment of your facility bill.
- There is no interest for this payment plan.
Seasonal Financing Plan
The Seasonal Financing Plan is a delayed auto-draft program offered in January and February to assist with the facility portion of your bill. This option is available to all patients covered by insurance products (excludes self-pay).
- A valid checking account number, credit card or debit card must be provided
- No payment for 60 days
- Up to six months no-interest monthly payments
Contact your facility if you have any questions.